Oppose the Army men
The Painful Training was at it's High.
Pain is what the Training All About.
An Innocent Life was at Stake
The Word Suitable to describe the Training was the word Fake
Training is what the Army would Relate
Rarely did the Staff cared About the Poor Pig's Fate
A Murder is what the Ultimate Result was
How can Anybody accept such a Bloody Technique which detoriorates somebody's Physique?
It is Every Human's Responsibility to take a Positive Stand
A Murderer is what we should Brand
What is needed is Quick Action
The need of Hour is Animal Protection
Protecting Animals is as important as protecting the Country.
Take Action against the Army men who torture Animals under the excuse of Education.
rohan bendre's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Oppose the Army men by rohan bendre )
- OFTEN WHEN LAUGHING, Terry Collett
- जिउनि दाइरियाव,2013, Ronjoy Brahma
- At That Moment All Ugliness was Undone., Akhtar Jawad
- Anonymous, Elia Michael
- Poor Birds of Cage, Pius Didier
- Christmas Differences, Melissa Furey
- Celebration, Shruti Goswami
- Leave Behind, Shruti Goswami
- Unceremonious, Shruti Goswami
- Restful Nights, Margaret Moran
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dulce et Decorum Est, Wilfred Owen
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)