Oppose the Army men
The Painful Training was at it's High.
Pain is what the Training All About.
An Innocent Life was at Stake
The Word Suitable to describe the Training was the word Fake
Training is what the Army would Relate
Rarely did the Staff cared About the Poor Pig's Fate
A Murder is what the Ultimate Result was
How can Anybody accept such a Bloody Technique which detoriorates somebody's Physique?
It is Every Human's Responsibility to take a Positive Stand
A Murderer is what we should Brand
What is needed is Quick Action
The need of Hour is Animal Protection
Protecting Animals is as important as protecting the Country.
Take Action against the Army men who torture Animals under the excuse of Education.
rohan bendre's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Oppose the Army men by rohan bendre )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- *Darling Dove, C. P. Sharma
- *The Divine Blessings - For Jen Walls an.., C. P. Sharma
- Bittersweet, Kelly Curiel
- The American Dream, Lilly Emery
- *Rumi Speaks, C. P. Sharma
- Destiny Misplaced, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- *Stray Thoughts, C. P. Sharma
- Shame-Shame Israel, Aftab Alam
- Paths Of Childhood, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- lips of flower, Aftab Alam