Respect me as you
accept from others
to give you respect.
Follow my step
Step in my shoe
Make me useful
feel proud our self.
Join all our hand
Put up a brave front
Stronger than ever
Enjoy every moment
This is our pride
This is our strength
Little bit of envy for others
This is called ordinary formula
for peace and happiness
every day –being ordinary person.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ordinary by ajay srivastava )
- horses of the sea, Stan Petrovich
- Dead Eye Notes, Shikdar Waliuzzaman
- Its 3: 00 A.M, Ajay Vyas
- No Love Lost For My Questioning Love, Sfisesihle Nxumalo
- PH: Poetry: God's Kind Of Poetry, Brian Johnston
- earthenware are you?, Mandolyn ...
- light bulbs flicker for a reason, Mandolyn ...
- Through A Puppet's Eyes, Dilantha Gunawardana
- soon., Mandolyn ...
- Dragon King Daughter, Tim caffery
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Udiah (witness to Yah)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)