Our Creators-MOM and DAD! !
Mom, the sweetest word in the world
Who shapes our life and mould! !
She is a good Designer to our life
In which Dad takes part to sharp it as knife! !
Mom and Dad are God's Gift
whose wish is to uplift! !
They are really a bliss
whom we should never miss!
They sacrifices everything to satisfy us
So, we should realize to make them happy forever! !
It is very glad to have them for everything
Whom we should never blame for anything! !
MOM is a DESIGNER!
DAD is an ARCHITECT! !
Both of them shapes the child's Future
which nourishes the seed to Nurture! !
Really I am very Lucky to have my Mom and Dad with Me!
Which I promise to keep them Happy and support them to walk as Knee! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Our Creators-MOM and DAD! ! by Navya Lemburu )
- main kalam tha to wo....., sanjay kumar maurya
- A Parable of Immortality, Henry Van Dyke
- Midnight, David Lewis Paget
- tera bhi dour hai....., sanjay kumar maurya
- roj us dariya kinare....., sanjay kumar maurya
- life, Soul Watcher
- Poem for You, David Shapiro
- tumhara har bharam tut...., sanjay kumar maurya
- Beyond Season, Mist or Mystery, Ananta Madhavan
- The Weight of the World, Katinka Havermans
Poem of the Day
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Birth Day, Elise Paschen
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Palace Of My Beloved, Said Akl
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1886 - 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)