Hamza Al Saieedy
Still, our dreams are mere dreams
It live for the late night
It die in the sunbeams.
It's alive to the light
Or it just what it seems!
They dream of the dawn sight
I dream of dewy steams..
Look up, down, left or right,
Birds, humans teams by teams
Leaving to the far bright..
And in the winter themes
Dreams are dressed in wight!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Our Dreams by Hamza Al Saieedy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Sand, Joey Jones
- Variations, Kewayne Wadley
- T, Vinaya Joseph
- माँ गंगा Maan Ganga (Hindi), S.D. TIWARI
- Blessings, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- A Happy Poet, REALLY?, Sandra Feldman
- Each Day I Live a Life and Die!, Monk E. Biz
- If Compassion were in Fashion! (Nudity), Monk E. Biz
- Green Flag, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Forest is not Deep, But it is Green, Monk E. Biz