Hamza Al Saieedy
Still, our dreams are mere dreams
It live for the late night
It die in the sunbeams.
It's alive to the light
Or it just what it seems!
They dream of the dawn sight
I dream of dewy steams..
Look up, down, left or right,
Birds, humans teams by teams
Leaving to the far bright..
And in the winter themes
Dreams are dressed in wight!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Our Dreams by Hamza Al Saieedy )
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland
- Tomorrow's Trails, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Errand Man, Tony Adah
- Thelo (2), Branden Aeling
- Playground, gajanan mishra
- Pieces Of A Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak