What if I weren't always there
would you still love me?
What if i always got your back
would you fight for me?
What if I kept all my promises
would you care for me?
What if I always ket our love
would you struggle for me?
What if I brought another day
would you let it shine?
What if I slip up this once
would you save our love?
'Bri' Bri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Our love by 'Bri' Bri )
- Life's a Ball, Alice Cordy
- 'Did I ever Exist? ', Ananta Madhavan
- Keep safe, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunshine, Hanh Chau
- The Power Of Prayer, Tom Zart
- Mini Pool Tournament, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Tonight And Every Night, Michael McParland
- Ongoing Mental De-Evolution, michael walkerjohn
- Crossroads Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Spaces Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1927)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)