What if I weren't always there
would you still love me?
What if i always got your back
would you fight for me?
What if I kept all my promises
would you care for me?
What if I always ket our love
would you struggle for me?
What if I brought another day
would you let it shine?
What if I slip up this once
would you save our love?
'Bri' Bri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Our love by 'Bri' Bri )
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)