Ride o' die chick
I can be your ride or die chick
cause I always keep it real.
When you need someone to bail you out
call on me its no deal.
When the world is coming at you fast
grab my hand we'll fly first class
I would never lie
or keep any secrets on the side
I'll always keep it real
and tell you how I feel.
I'm down for whatever you need me for
I'll be straight I ain't holding the door.
I'll lend you money, cause the world is rough
Cause I'll ride with you I ain't no bluff.
I'll ride with you until the end
your ride or die chick here to defend.
'Bri' Bri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ride o' die chick by 'Bri' Bri )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- God has been biting his nails again, Mandolyn ...
- Forsaken, Clara Keiper
- LONELY EBOLA, Egbe Chris
- ABROAD في الخارج, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- People Confusion Is, Is It Poetry
- Titbit Of Tit, Saanumi ikujuni
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass
- The piano tutor......, Marshall Gass