Ride o' die chick
I can be your ride or die chick
cause I always keep it real.
When you need someone to bail you out
call on me its no deal.
When the world is coming at you fast
grab my hand we'll fly first class
I would never lie
or keep any secrets on the side
I'll always keep it real
and tell you how I feel.
I'm down for whatever you need me for
I'll be straight I ain't holding the door.
I'll lend you money, cause the world is rough
Cause I'll ride with you I ain't no bluff.
I'll ride with you until the end
your ride or die chick here to defend.
'Bri' Bri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ride o' die chick by 'Bri' Bri )
- Lost Love Redux, Robert Kane
- When I see u, dipa bhattacharyya
- This Flower, Rohit Sapra
- Pretend, dipa bhattacharyya
- This unknown world هذا العالم المجهول, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- IF, dipa bhattacharyya
- This unknown world, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Grace, Scott J. Shepard
- My chidhood poem collection -2, soulful heart
- Pleasant Weather, Royal Flower
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)