Our Love Is So Right
How can love as this be wrong, in any way
when you love someone so very much?
Thinking only of you throughout the day,
Longing to hold and feel your tender touch.
Going to bed every night, saying, 'Good night, I love you'
Waking up every morning to say, 'Good morning, I love you'
You're the most wonderful woman any man could ever find
to me sweetheart you are one of a kind.
Our love is so right you know that too
you think of me as much, as I think of you.
We have this very special love; no one can ever take away
you know I'll always love you, forever and a day.
For you, I would give up everything I own
Darling, I don't want to spend my life alone.
To love, honor, respect and cherish you is all I want to do.
I will spend the rest of my life loving only you.
I will never give up on you, without a fight
how can this love be wrong, when our love is so right?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Our Love Is So Right by Michael Vestal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Not the One, Dean Meredith
- Bobwhite Calling, Kyle Schlicher
- Life, Death, Love! (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Bombs And Rain, Kyle Schlicher
- Prime Reasoning, F. J. Thomas
- Lets Try Again (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Let's Make Those Sad Tears Disappear (Se.., Ronald Chapman
- Hide and Seek, Dean Meredith
- In Rum, Beer, Brandy, Whiskey, See I My .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Let's Climb A Mountain, Ronald Chapman