Our Race of Grace
We stand firm in Freedom, that, provided by God’s Son,
As we walk through this life, in The Spirit of Jesus Christ,
The Lord, who died at Calvary, died for all, to set us free,
Freed from the bondage of sin, to live all our life for Him.
The Law of God, put in place, for this Age, we call Grace,
Was so God, could lead us, to the Grace of Christ Jesus,
Teaching us Righteousness, to lead us from ungodliness,
Away from that yoke of sin, guided by God’s Spirit within.
By Law, we are not justified, but by Him, Who for us died,
As Law is fulfilled in Christ, when He paid the eternal price,
Moving us from Law to Grace, saved not by Law but Faith,
A Faith exhibited through our life, as we now live for Christ.
As believers we run our race, freed by Christ, led by Grace,
From Christ we have liberty, freed from The Law at Calvary,
But, that Law is not ignored, when we serve our Risen Lord,
As The Law, of God above, moves us to a Christ like Love.
That Law for us, is fulfilled, when living as our Savior willed,
Loving one another in Christ, while serving others in our life,
Being guided in love by grace, as we run for Christ our race,
The race on earth to eternity, while leading others to Calvary.
Bob Gotti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Our Race of Grace by Bob Gotti )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ebola, Is It Poetry
- Last Journey, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Cat Nap..., Denis Martindale
- Blasphemy Is Light Which Beacons The Pat.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Tall One, tallulah montegue
- to be continued..., Mandolyn ...
- A song of a real dream!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Face in the Passing Train, David Lewis Paget
- Awareness of the Truth (Section 36 of Th.., rajendran muthiah
- The Poetic Art & Craft of O.N.Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey