Our True Friendship
Our true friendship isn't what I see with my eyes,
it is felt within my heart.
When there is trust, understanding, loyalty, and sharing.
I know our true friendship is a rare feeling, but it could be found
It has profound impact on well-being, strength, and quality.
Our true friendship does not need detailed gifts,
Or fabulous events in order to be valuable or valued.
To ensure long-lasting quality and satisfaction,
Our true friendship only needs a few key factors:
Undying loyalty, understanding, unrivaled trust,
Deep and soulful secrets, and endless sharing.
These key factors we can be, mixed with personality and a sense of humor, Can make a friendship last a lifetime!
This is just a thank you, my friend, for all the wonderful and colorful
special factors that You've brought to my life!
You’re such a wonderful true friend!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Our True Friendship by Pam Fraser )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Real Friend, Margaret Moran
- you're a vessel i want live on twelve mo.., Mandolyn ...
- Riff on Bruce's Post Card Love Affairs, David McLansky
- Eternal Thirst, Lora Colon
- When I look at you, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Formalities Not Necessary, Margaret Moran
- two women, Nassy Fesharaki
- I have seen everywhere, gajanan mishra
- joe dassin, co the skipper
- Of Course, Sonya Annita Song