Our True Friendship
Our true friendship isn't what I see with my eyes,
it is felt within my heart.
When there is trust, understanding, loyalty, and sharing.
I know our true friendship is a rare feeling, but it could be found
It has profound impact on well-being, strength, and quality.
Our true friendship does not need detailed gifts,
Or fabulous events in order to be valuable or valued.
To ensure long-lasting quality and satisfaction,
Our true friendship only needs a few key factors:
Undying loyalty, understanding, unrivaled trust,
Deep and soulful secrets, and endless sharing.
These key factors we can be, mixed with personality and a sense of humor, Can make a friendship last a lifetime!
This is just a thank you, my friend, for all the wonderful and colorful
special factors that You've brought to my life!
You’re such a wonderful true friend!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Our True Friendship by Pam Fraser )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Suicide Note, Kathy Liu
- When Your Dark Shadows, Susmit Panda
- Ballade of the hours of darkness, Gert Strydom
- Prime Truth - 15, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- To you there's an amazing kind of grace .., Gert Strydom
- wailay da peer, maqsood hasni
- wand da chanun, maqsood hasni
- This Is What You Do To Men, Mitchell Gonzalez
- Sennacherib, Gert Strydom
- waqt kaisa inqlaab laya hai, maqsood hasni