Over and Out
Harley turned 70
the other day
riding his motorcycle
through a pink dawn,
an old Suzuki
not a Harley.
He hit a fireplug
a missile shot
over the handlebars.
He never made a sound
a rose garden
but never knew it.
never felt the thorns.
Donal Mahoney's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Over and Out by Donal Mahoney )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Let us not quote, hasmukh amathalal
- It's Okay, Michael McParland
- I invite you, hasmukh amathalal
- Prelude, Paul Cranley
- Be I Worthy....., Jara Son of Ahaz
- I love but, hasmukh amathalal
- 'FOR ME—WHAT MADE ‘BRYANT MCGILL' TRULY .., Nikhil Parekh
- happy b'day to india's most fascinating .., Nikhil Parekh
- تعالي لنرسم معاً قوس قزح, سميح القاسم
- Norman Doesn't Go to Ferguson, Missouri, Donal Mahoney