p.s i love u
I hate the way you make me smile, when I am sad
I hate it when say, 'stop trying, you'll hurt yourself'
I hate the way you embarrass me
I hate it when you tell me, 'Leave it'
I hate the way you play with your hair
I hate it when you ….leave me
I hate you because you left me
I hate you because you never said bye
Most of all I hate you because you said you love me.
P.S I LOVE U TOO Biatch
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (p.s i love u by daphne kawundula )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Music, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Days Of Olokun, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- The Lover, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- ALL OF THEM كلهم, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- My Eyes, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Yayathi, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- One Day, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- A Girl With No Gold, with No thing to hold, Monk E. Biz
- Beasts Of Burden, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Old Horse In Autumn, Ruth Manning-Sanders