Page of a Soldier
May the riddle of time be effort,
The full moon is upon us alert.
May sanctions miss, tears never fall,
For days are outrun by the soldiers of all.
Any mercenary has bought mercy
When he has pledged his war with controversy.
To oversee is blessed, my tears fall,
Wedges of time shall appear to the wall.
If food brought luck then mighty age
Still brings luck, due to the soldier page.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Page of a Soldier by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Young people, hasmukh amathalal
- The lesson, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Animal Rights(A Surrogate Hen), U Win Kyi
- Violence in silence, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Conscience, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Compassionate Bondage, Monk E. Biz
- Flowers on my feet, Cigeng Zhang
- what do you think, Edgar Stevenson
- Poem: Let Me Touch His Garment, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Genre-Free Nights Nine 74, Anne Tardos