Pain and Suffering
Why are there some things that can't be explained?
It feels like my actions have brought me into a life full of vain
My life feels like it is over and I have died.
I only wish that I could have someone by my side
That could help with all of pain suffering
It hurts me because I never knew what my actions would bring
Sometimes it feels like I have done everything that I can do
The pain in my life at times is so deep it makes me feel like can't move
Why do my past actions sneak up me from the past?
These are things that I know will never go away and will always seem to last
I only wish I knew why my actions seem like my life is full in vain
It is driving me insane
This poem is not only about me
But it is a part of all of humanity
I hope this does some good
And we can finally come together and see that our actions in life can be understood
So that we can break up those fears
And we see that there is no more reasons to shed our tears
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
I hope that we all can see these that our lives are made by actions in our lives. Good or bad they will happen. So please let us open up our hearts to the sick and poor and show them that we understand their problems in life.
Comments about this poem (Pain and Suffering by Frank Pulver )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Love Note 6, Michael P. McParland
- Sending Words about Overnight in Fishing.., Luo Zhihai
- Give me 'all of you', Juwon Daniel
- Leprosy eradication., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Beyond The Dotted Lines, Asma Riaz Khan
- if I die young, Juwon Daniel
- Story of snow., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- She Wanted, Spiritwind Wood
- When love was born, Lehlohonolo Selai
- There is a Configuration of the Universe, michael walkerjohn