Pain of no meaning
People waste their time
In thinking too much,
They wait for some action to come
to take their action,
Foolish people! Ask for leisure,
Of what use is this rest?
If they repent at reaction,
If all at last they just,
just cry and cry,
And fill their thirsty heart
with the river of their tears,
Tears- which signifies pain of no meaning
Of no shape,
Then thousands of questions
bang their mind!
Of what shame they cry
For wasting such time.
Piyush Dey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pain of no meaning by Piyush Dey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Time be quite, Filippo Stella
- Domestic goddess, Mark Heathcote
- Blank Depression, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- The tears of human race, Great Emeritus
- Capsule Of Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MY own fault, hasmukh amathalal
- on returning to my part time job-, Mandolyn ...
- Write new chapter, hasmukh amathalal
- COPLA 71 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan