Pain of no meaning
People waste their time
In thinking too much,
They wait for some action to come
to take their action,
Foolish people! Ask for leisure,
Of what use is this rest?
If they repent at reaction,
If all at last they just,
just cry and cry,
And fill their thirsty heart
with the river of their tears,
Tears- which signifies pain of no meaning
Of no shape,
Then thousands of questions
bang their mind!
Of what shame they cry
For wasting such time.
Piyush Dey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pain of no meaning by Piyush Dey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Creation Of Inner Being, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Death (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- Voyage of the Wedding-Guest, Victor Cruickshank
- Irrevocable Friend, nikka mee farillon
- Silent Awakening, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Still Read..... For Sandra Feldman, Michael McParland
- The Great Waters, Victor Cruickshank
- Continually Entering The Present, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- তুমি থাকলে পাশে, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- The AP exams, Victor Cruickshank