Maria Luisa Taylor
I hurt inside
My heart is broken in two...
Do you see it bleeding in,
A heart that's bound in,
My mind says to hate him,
My heart say you know you,
Paint a smile on my face
try to hide the pain.
My heart is bleeding,
Because of you.
To you I entrusted my heart -,
My very soul
You make my eyes cry,
Drowning internally in these,
My heart will never trust you
I still hurts soo much
I'll never let you in.
I don't know why you broke,
My heart and just tore it apart.
Only because of you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Painful Tears by Maria Luisa Taylor )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)