Maria Luisa Taylor
I hurt inside
My heart is broken in two...
Do you see it bleeding in,
A heart that's bound in,
My mind says to hate him,
My heart say you know you,
Paint a smile on my face
try to hide the pain.
My heart is bleeding,
Because of you.
To you I entrusted my heart -,
My very soul
You make my eyes cry,
Drowning internally in these,
My heart will never trust you
I still hurts soo much
I'll never let you in.
I don't know why you broke,
My heart and just tore it apart.
Only because of you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Painful Tears by Maria Luisa Taylor )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- de tijd is een philosophie, co the skipper
- Coach journey home, Mark Heathcote
- Another Barn Burns (don't call 911) .., Monk E. Biz
- Confirmation, Yuliy Valenko
- The bee Haiku, Sambanath Denis
- The Slight And Sorry Words, Sambanath Denis
- On A Painting, Sambanath Denis
- The Day Your Mother Kept For You, mary douglas
- Leaving For Okinawa In The Morning, Kyle Schlicher
- Into Your Eyes, Spiritwind Wood