Maria Luisa Taylor
I hurt inside
My heart is broken in two...
Do you see it bleeding in,
A heart that's bound in,
My mind says to hate him,
My heart say you know you,
Paint a smile on my face
try to hide the pain.
My heart is bleeding,
Because of you.
To you I entrusted my heart -,
My very soul
You make my eyes cry,
Drowning internally in these,
My heart will never trust you
I still hurts soo much
I'll never let you in.
I don't know why you broke,
My heart and just tore it apart.
Only because of you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Painful Tears by Maria Luisa Taylor )
- Love all ones is a myth., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Mixture Of Interior Knowledge, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Like normal man, hasmukh amathalal
- ~The Place Where Dreams Die~, E Nigma
- They all, hasmukh amathalal
- Within Poetical Interludes, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Look In Your Ear - Haiku, Robert Eckstein
- ~Someone Knows~, E Nigma
- In Egoless Silence We Bore..., Mr. Nobody
- Pleasure Of Desire, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Udiah (witness to Yah)