Adam M. Snow
By: Adam M. Snow
Flames burn with bitter shame,
cursed upon the weak and lame,
The fallen stars, blackened day,
no more lights left to portray.
Tormented worlds of endless morrows,
cries with all devoted sorrows.
A child's punishment of vile maw,
dreams of agony and raw,
scattered upon broken hearts,
and all the hatred soon departs.
Adam M. Snow's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pandora's Box by Adam M. Snow )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Look up or down, hasmukh amathalal
- Igor, Von Kimball Barney
- Does He Think Of Me, Brianna Kimball
- Live the life king size, hasmukh amathalal
- Tropic Interlude, Liilia Talts Morrison
- The Bear and the Crow, Stephen Katona
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul