Pantheism And Omnipresence
There is a very highly
placed religious figure
who criticizes pantheism
while affirming the
omnipresence of God.
Yet if God is omnipresent God is
also present in all beings, which
is the meaning of pantheism.
Saiom Shriver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Brazilian, American, Australian,
Canadian, New Zealand and all
gauchos and cattle ranchers be
unable to keep all faiths and peoples
from adopting nonviolent diet
Comments about this poem (Pantheism And Omnipresence by Saiom Shriver )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Cemetery, John Dadzie
- People Confusion Is, Is It Poetry
- God has been biting his nails again, Mandolyn ...
- Forsaken, Clara Keiper
- LONELY EBOLA, Egbe Chris
- ABROAD في الخارج, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Titbit Of Tit, Saanumi ikujuni
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass