'We are all example
of human and am a sample.
So, have a time so ample
and enjoy it like an apple.'
life so cool,
No cane, no pain-one rule
to ignite ignorance in mind and soul.
wake five or past half,
angry for a robbed sleep you have
to be, but an end laugh!
woe [soiled] words
you meet in this world.
Easy to fight with a paper you hold!
Full of pre-school,
No history, hard post school!
No defense and no tool!
'We have been a sample of all
the human, inhuman...man as whole,
we had nice time, not hard as wall
enjoying it like an apple in the mouth of an owl! '
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (PAPER IGNORANCE by Oluko George )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)