'We are all example
of human and am a sample.
So, have a time so ample
and enjoy it like an apple.'
life so cool,
No cane, no pain-one rule
to ignite ignorance in mind and soul.
wake five or past half,
angry for a robbed sleep you have
to be, but an end laugh!
woe [soiled] words
you meet in this world.
Easy to fight with a paper you hold!
Full of pre-school,
No history, hard post school!
No defense and no tool!
'We have been a sample of all
the human, inhuman...man as whole,
we had nice time, not hard as wall
enjoying it like an apple in the mouth of an owl! '
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (PAPER IGNORANCE by Oluko George )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Soggy, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Garbage Poems, Kyle Schlicher
- DANDELION, Lilly Emery
- The Travelling Day, Nijith Cherian
- I Love You, K.J. Jackson
- Who What Went Where Why How, Proud SugarBoe
- My Salvation, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Handsome Guys And Crocodiles, Margaret Alice Second
- Blue!, Ronald Chapman
- A Mistake, Morgan Michaels