'We are all example
of human and am a sample.
So, have a time so ample
and enjoy it like an apple.'
life so cool,
No cane, no pain-one rule
to ignite ignorance in mind and soul.
wake five or past half,
angry for a robbed sleep you have
to be, but an end laugh!
woe [soiled] words
you meet in this world.
Easy to fight with a paper you hold!
Full of pre-school,
No history, hard post school!
No defense and no tool!
'We have been a sample of all
the human, inhuman...man as whole,
we had nice time, not hard as wall
enjoying it like an apple in the mouth of an owl! '
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (PAPER IGNORANCE by Oluko George )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Wearing the Flaws, Gerry Legister
- Three weeks with you., crystal ruth
- Life lesson, Petai Jirakongpipat
- Silence Is Monk, sallam yassin
- You are not mine, Kelly Curiel
- Faces on Parade, Gerry Legister
- By the Way..., Sandra Feldman
- Art, Breanna Choma
- ask, laxami Cards
- Acceptable Efforts, Lawrence S. Pertillar