Party with the Devil
A ride with darklords, the kings of fantasy
Party with mortal inheritor in sinful bliss of hell, the carpet of firm mortal beatitude
Away with the bliss of men or agitator of wealth the truth behind the great fall
With the crew of pleasure thou feed thy guts and drink the tone of gratitude from prince of hell oh! The man in many legends.
Never predict the revelations of John
Never preach the sermon of Peter
The gods of abyss love thy soul
Yet a ride with him, the kiss of pain
Yet the best friend of mortal yet thee first of their foe.
He contradict our curse, spoil its roots and makes us sing all night long in blossom of brimestone along heart of hell club!
ONOJA ANTHONY's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Party with the Devil by ONOJA ANTHONY )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blue Octavo Haiku, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Algonquin Afterthoughts, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- After Eden, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Because We Closed Our Eyes, A.j. Binash
- three, laxami Cards
- For Colin McCahon [NZ Painter: 1919 -1987], Keith Johnson
- Why I never visited NZ from OZ in 1970, Keith Johnson
- Dark Lady, Keith Johnson
- Naboth's vineyard, Gert Strydom
- Those Girls, Keith Johnson