She is driven by the passions of life...
The passion in people, the passion of gods word and the strength of his lite...
She is driven by passion and the beauty in what she can see...
The passion in the strength of powerful waves brought in by the sea...
She is driven by passion and all she can feel, and the wiff of there scent...
The passion in the beauty of mountain tops, tall trees and the feeling of being heaven sent...
She is driven by passion and her passion is life in itself...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Passion by Rick Valdez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Evil!, Malcolm Gould
- Dreams, Malcolm Gould
- Hermit's Cat, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Dead than Alive, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Gloomy Day, Ronald Chapman
- Giving Up On Life (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- My Last Silver Dime, Is It Poetry
- Giraffe (Children's Poem), Ronald Chapman
- The Night Message, Teye Wayoe Ebenezer
- Friendship Can Grow No More (Secret Mess.., Ronald Chapman