She is driven by the passions of life...
The passion in people, the passion of gods word and the strength of his lite...
She is driven by passion and the beauty in what she can see...
The passion in the strength of powerful waves brought in by the sea...
She is driven by passion and all she can feel, and the wiff of there scent...
The passion in the beauty of mountain tops, tall trees and the feeling of being heaven sent...
She is driven by passion and her passion is life in itself...
Rick Valdez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Passion by Rick Valdez )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Poem of the Day
- I'm Kunta, Ivan Brooks Sr
- Martin Chuzzlewit II, douglas scotney
- In my head., Jessica Amburgey
- Groove Of A New Sound, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Depths Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 185, John Westlake
- Wash over me., Jessica Amburgey
- Martin Chuzzlewit, douglas scotney
- Love Note 18, Michael P. McParland
- A Rest 2, Michael P. McParland