She is driven by the passions of life...
The passion in people, the passion of gods word and the strength of his lite...
She is driven by passion and the beauty in what she can see...
The passion in the strength of powerful waves brought in by the sea...
She is driven by passion and all she can feel, and the wiff of there scent...
The passion in the beauty of mountain tops, tall trees and the feeling of being heaven sent...
She is driven by passion and her passion is life in itself...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Passion by Rick Valdez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Vagabond, James Tate
- Wisdom or Behaviour!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Bright Pink Lipstick, Electric Lady
- Nazuk to Phool Bhi Hain, Aftab Alam
- COPLA 85 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Home Came LeBron, Ima Ryma
- If Tears Could Turn To That, Luis Estable
- A Tiny Black Spider, Daniel Brick
- Anticipation..., Dieter Ian Maree
- The Horrors of Hell, Luis Estable