Emelita C. Smith
'Passion and Desire'
Miles and miles separates us my darling.
You are there at the other end
And i am here.
Its like we are on both ends of the rainbow.
But, distance never be an obstacle
Of what we feel for each other.
We are engulfed of a magical feelings
that even the vast ocean is not a hindrance.
Everyday, I long for your touch
Each time i think of you
I am burning inside.
Every night I slept with emptiness
A void that only you, can fill it.
You got me under you skin
The flames of love keeps
burning my heart.
Thousands of miles between us
But, our passions and desires
reach each mile and covered
the distance between us.
Such feelings and emotions
boiling inside us.
A mystical forces enjoining us
our two hearts beat into one,
two bodies become one
Two minds but think one.
The passions burning ablazed with desire.
Our love aglow in the dark.
Such strong feelings and longing
for each other's arms,
that even the universe
help us climb the unreachable
heights of passion and desire.
The moment we touch, I felt like home.
Everything fallin' back into places.
I feel whole and complete.
Our bodies joined with flaming desires.
Passion that I never think exist inside of me.
Such flames can not be controlled nor frozen.
Oh, my mystical lover!
My passion is burning
My desire ablazing with fire
burning and boiling inside of my being.
Only you my love can free me in this prison
and make me submit this desire and passion
into your arms, together we will explore
the land of desires, the place of passions
the world of lust, and the universe of lovers.
Our hearts beat into one
Our minds speaks the same.
There is no distance, even a thousand miles
can stop us, our love for each other is stronger
than any hinder, we maybe far apart
but our hearts and minds reach
for each other's passions and desires.
With you my love, forever I surrender
My passion and desire.
Emelita C. Smith's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Passion and Desire' by Emelita C. Smith )
- Invitation for Re - Opening Ceremony!, sisirachandra vaduge
- Unbarreled Gun, Edwin Cordero
- Thread of thought, Roann Mendriq
- Baking Bread, Roann Mendriq
- Completion, White Lily
- Tears, Michael McParland
- Spin of a coin, Tribhawan Kaul
- Knowing Fragments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Woman in the Rains, Akhtar Jawad
- In the depths of a grim winter (cavatina), Gert Strydom
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)