Emelita C. Smith
'Passion and Desire'
Miles and miles separates us my darling.
You are there at the other end
And i am here.
Its like we are on both ends of the rainbow.
But, distance never be an obstacle
Of what we feel for each other.
We are engulfed of a magical feelings
that even the vast ocean is not a hindrance.
Everyday, I long for your touch
Each time i think of you
I am burning inside.
Every night I slept with emptiness
A void that only you, can fill it.
You got me under you skin
The flames of love keeps
burning my heart.
Thousands of miles between us
But, our passions and desires
reach each mile and covered
the distance between us.
Such feelings and emotions
boiling inside us.
A mystical forces enjoining us
our two hearts beat into one,
two bodies become one
Two minds but think one.
The passions burning ablazed with desire.
Our love aglow in the dark.
Such strong feelings and longing
for each other's arms,
that even the universe
help us climb the unreachable
heights of passion and desire.
The moment we touch, I felt like home.
Everything fallin' back into places.
I feel whole and complete.
Our bodies joined with flaming desires.
Passion that I never think exist inside of me.
Such flames can not be controlled nor frozen.
Oh, my mystical lover!
My passion is burning
My desire ablazing with fire
burning and boiling inside of my being.
Only you my love can free me in this prison
and make me submit this desire and passion
into your arms, together we will explore
the land of desires, the place of passions
the world of lust, and the universe of lovers.
Our hearts beat into one
Our minds speaks the same.
There is no distance, even a thousand miles
can stop us, our love for each other is stronger
than any hinder, we maybe far apart
but our hearts and minds reach
for each other's passions and desires.
With you my love, forever I surrender
My passion and desire.
Emelita C. Smith's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Passion and Desire' by Emelita C. Smith )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(22 March 1941 -)
(10 February 1970-)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- Main To Jhonka Hu Hava Ka Ura Le Jaunga, Kumar Vishwas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- My Love, How Are You? Are You Happy With.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- How I Feel, Leong Ming Loong
- Something Systemic, Francie Lynch
- Alone This Morning, Francie Lynch
- Tell Then To Go, Francie Lynch
- Cutters, Francie Lynch
- Seeing the Happiness of Souls, Sayeed Abubakar
- Let it come to war, James Jarrett
- Pee-On, Francie Lynch
- Oloso(Harlot), Olufayo Ezekiel