Emelita C. Smith
'Passion and Desire'
Miles and miles separates us my darling.
You are there at the other end
And i am here.
Its like we are on both ends of the rainbow.
But, distance never be an obstacle
Of what we feel for each other.
We are engulfed of a magical feelings
that even the vast ocean is not a hindrance.
Everyday, I long for your touch
Each time i think of you
I am burning inside.
Every night I slept with emptiness
A void that only you, can fill it.
You got me under you skin
The flames of love keeps
burning my heart.
Thousands of miles between us
But, our passions and desires
reach each mile and covered
the distance between us.
Such feelings and emotions
boiling inside us.
A mystical forces enjoining us
our two hearts beat into one,
two bodies become one
Two minds but think one.
The passions burning ablazed with desire.
Our love aglow in the dark.
Such strong feelings and longing
for each other's arms,
that even the universe
help us climb the unreachable
heights of passion and desire.
The moment we touch, I felt like home.
Everything fallin' back into places.
I feel whole and complete.
Our bodies joined with flaming desires.
Passion that I never think exist inside of me.
Such flames can not be controlled nor frozen.
Oh, my mystical lover!
My passion is burning
My desire ablazing with fire
burning and boiling inside of my being.
Only you my love can free me in this prison
and make me submit this desire and passion
into your arms, together we will explore
the land of desires, the place of passions
the world of lust, and the universe of lovers.
Our hearts beat into one
Our minds speaks the same.
There is no distance, even a thousand miles
can stop us, our love for each other is stronger
than any hinder, we maybe far apart
but our hearts and minds reach
for each other's passions and desires.
With you my love, forever I surrender
My passion and desire.
Emelita C. Smith's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Passion and Desire' by Emelita C. Smith )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- "Mike Teavee...", Roald Dahl
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Every Breath Of Life, Spiritwind Wood
- Forever in my heart..., Yisel Chong
- C o r t e g e...(r), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- A Spirit Within, Spiritwind Wood
- Love, Carolyn Blackmon
- The Staff at Flagstaff Hospital, Kathryn Tyler King
- Dry Your Sorrows And Tears, Spiritwind Wood
- My Venus, Sandra Lynn
- Turn Around, Spiritwind Wood
- Stay True, Be You, Carolyn Blackmon