Shivers transcend over my body when PASSION whispers in my ear,
Then PASSION gently caresses my skin and electricity fills the air!
Insatiable PASSION takes control and lights the flame of desire,
I am but kindling set at the base of PASSION'S growing pyre.
When PASSIONS' pyre roars to life it's FIRE I become,
Wild with desire in PASSIONS' PYRE I burn until I am done...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (PASSION'S PYRE by Wyatt Morrison )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Elimination of Stress and Strife in My L.., K J Force
- Philip's Philippines, Richard Thripp
- less, lee fones
- Boven de Mens'lijkheid, Madrason writer
- Sleep To Dream, Arafat Driche
- The curse of poverty, Arafat Driche
- The Statue, Arafat Driche
- House hunting, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Mother Mother Mother..............! ! !, Arafat Driche
- Night of Nights, Arafat Driche