Dorothy Hinds Davis
Passions, passions, passions,
Kindled by a spark of desire.
Profound desires and emotions,
Brought to fulfillment in a fire,
With ardours the glow, the thrill,
The delirious sensations of rapture.
Eagerly enjoyed to the utmost extent,
By two people, who had the will
To love, love, love, and not repent.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (PASSIONS by Dorothy Hinds Davis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Fallout from the War on Women, Donal Mahoney
- ETERNALITY, Satish Verma
- Rape, gajanan mishra
- In the End, Gandhi and King Were Murdered, Lawrence Beck
- Love's labor lost, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- mens sana in corpore sano -a healthy mi.., Sadiqullah Khan
- Do not leave us, Sadiqullah Khan
- Regal Grace, Sadiqullah Khan
- Another Lesson Learned, Danielle Mari Nidea
- A Birthday Wish, Adonis Enricuso