Pastor Bill Shiflett = ' Best Of The Rest '
MEN CAN’T HELP BUT BE MEN!
It doesn't matter whatever their title
Men can't help but be men.
Some are better some are far worse
As they battle their weakness for sin.
Some triumph by goodness, servitude and faith
Others fall short because of ignorance, greed and hate.
Some realize their misdeeds and pray to repent
Where fools never change till it's past too late.
Thank Heaven for men who are eager to serve
Who labor for others and submit to God's will.
They depend on faith and its reliance on truth
To justify their blessings, glorify and fulfill.
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pastor Bill Shiflett = ' Best Of The Rest ' by Tom Zart )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Chalo na phir shuruyaat krte hai, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Kaise mai ye likh deta hoon! !, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Final Frontier, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Doors Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reproductions Through Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Safest place, gajanan mishra
- To whom I am going, gajanan mishra
- In The Process Of Existence, Naveed Akram
- Thy presence, binod bastola
- My Maiden's Love Is Like A Cloud In June, Chibueze Oscar Osuji