All we become we pass on to our children
Which someday they will pass on to others.
Always stay ready to listen to the wants of God,
Neighbors, coworkers, love ones, sisters and brothers.
In a Christian life we learn to pray, obey and wait.
For God’s wisdom to tell us what to do.
Every time we heed His Divine instruction
We overcome, understand, forgive and renew.
As we fear the unwanted, cruel and unexpected
We must remember it’s no surprise to God above.
He wishes to teach the blessing of patience
As He composes our purpose according to love.
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
'To book Tom Zart for guest appearances, product, or services, contact Raymond L. LaPietra-Exclusive Personal Manager,913-681-7750 (office) ,8802 W.147th Terrace Overland Park, Kansas 66221.'
Comments about this poem (PATIENCE by Tom Zart )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Ikaw lang, Jesus James Llorico
- SEASONS' PRETTY CLOTHES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Daily Grind, Charles Hice
- Winter (HAIKU), Shqipe Prence
- The Real Robber, Monojit Chatterjee
- Untitle II, Seira LNlee94
- Robbin Williams - RIP, krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- Body and Spirit, Mwenyeji Spikes
- Abiding In Forgiveness, Mwenyeji Spikes
- A SPECIAL LANGUAGE, MOHAMMAD SKATI