All we become we pass on to our children
Which someday they will pass on to others.
Always stay ready to listen to the wants of God,
Neighbors, coworkers, love ones, sisters and brothers.
In a Christian life we learn to pray, obey and wait.
For God’s wisdom to tell us what to do.
Every time we heed His Divine instruction
We overcome, understand, forgive and renew.
As we fear the unwanted, cruel and unexpected
We must remember it’s no surprise to God above.
He wishes to teach the blessing of patience
As He composes our purpose according to love.
Tom Zart's Other Poems
- ' DAVID AND GOLIATH, JESUS & DARTS OF TH...
- ' Seeking God '
- "TOM ZART'S POEMS OF CHRISTIAN FAIT...
- “When Satan Knocks At The Door Send Jesu...
- 601 POEMS ON OVER 14O, OO, OOO WEB SITES...
- A GRATEFUL HEART
- A NATIONS WEALTH
- ABRAHAM LINCOLN
- ABRAHAM LINCOLN & THE POWER FAITH
- Abraham Lincoln Poem
- ABRAHAM, GOD'S BIBLE & ESTHER’S LOVE
- Abundance & Need
- ACCOUNTABILITY & SUCCESS
- ALEXANDER THE GREAT WAR POEM
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
'To book Tom Zart for guest appearances, product, or services, contact Raymond L. LaPietra-Exclusive Personal Manager,913-681-7750 (office) ,8802 W.147th Terrace Overland Park, Kansas 66221.'