Patience Pays, Impatience Costs!
Patiently Plan your life,
wait patiently for Life's plan for
you! In other words,
Don't try to solve questions of
Before you can answer one,
Life can pose too many
questions! Anyway isn't it true,
Impatience costs? Life is neither a riddle nor puzzle! Sometimes may Look like
When one's words cross other's, If not one learn what is silence,
when and how this precious tool
works, ego clash may cause hot
instead of warm one!
You are a part of nature and society,
the part depends on whole,
And whole depends on part! May it be liver or brain,
May it be heart or spleen,
One can be healthy, if all tissues
and organs are healthy,
All organs remain healthy,
if one cares for their health!
Ramdas Bhandarkar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Patience Pays, Impatience Costs! by Ramdas Bhandarkar )
- Hindsight coloured, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Practise dispassion., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Reichsbank Gold, Paul Hartal
- Ferguson Grand Jury, Is It Poetry
- The lost bliss, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Sonnet: Christmas,2014(Advance Greetings), Dr John Celes
- Thread of Communication, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Harold Shipman's Crime, Jacob Mikael Matuszczak
- Thank You KP, Michael McParland
- Paranoia, Jacob Mikael Matuszczak
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Lament for Zenocrate, Christopher Marlowe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)