Patience Pays, Impatience Costs!
Patiently Plan your life,
wait patiently for Life's plan for
you! In other words,
Don't try to solve questions of
Before you can answer one,
Life can pose too many
questions! Anyway isn't it true,
Impatience costs? Life is neither a riddle nor puzzle! Sometimes may Look like
When one's words cross other's, If not one learn what is silence,
when and how this precious tool
works, ego clash may cause hot
instead of warm one!
You are a part of nature and society,
the part depends on whole,
And whole depends on part! May it be liver or brain,
May it be heart or spleen,
One can be healthy, if all tissues
and organs are healthy,
All organs remain healthy,
if one cares for their health!
Ramdas Bhandarkar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Patience Pays, Impatience Costs! by Ramdas Bhandarkar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blessing of Begetting Children (Section7.., rajendran muthiah
- Animal rights., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- O Fanantic, I Can Se It, Bijay Kant Dubey
- O Man, Where Will You Go With Your Funda.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gently Stirs The Breeze, Rondeau, Captain Cur
- She, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Honour Killing, What Will You Get Killin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The bark, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- This Is India, Here A Village Fool Can A.., Bijay Kant Dubey