Patsy - Lincoln Park Zoo
I'm a gal with a knowing nose
For sniffing out best for eating.
During the day I like to doze.
I'm a lady of the eve'ning.
I take nocturnal trips to find
Some crunchy munchies for take out.
On many an ant I have dined.
They just cannot escape my snout.
Humans admire my ant crusade,
And make charms for diligence be.
Unfortunately, these are made
From the various parts of me.
Just ask for Patsy, the aardvark,
Here at the Zoo in Lincoln Park.
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Patsy - Lincoln Park Zoo by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- GOD VS. MAN, Beryl Dov
- SENSE OF HUMOR VS. COMMON SENSE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- CONSOLATION 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- LIP AUGMENTATION VS. DAISY DUCK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- DON'T LOSE YOUR BALANCE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HUMORLESS ASSHOLES 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Dream, Andre Salva
- RISE AND FALL, Beryl Dov
- BLACK THUMB 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- WITLESS 10 WORD, Beryl Dov