Pali Girl S...
Doesn't everyone want peace?
People always want peace for anything.
I want peace to be everywhere,
to the world the most.
Some kids want to be free from school.
The countries who have wars
need it more than us.
They want to be free so they can do what they want in life.
They pray so hard to get peace.
Peace is about love,
Peace from our hearts to our minds.
Lets all have Love, Peace, Happiness.
Peace is in the air,
in the sky,
in our minds.
Peace makes us think
of the love ones' that we lost,
of the friendships' that we have,
of the family that we got.
You half to be proud that God
gave you this,
and brought you to this beautiful world.
I pray so ahrd to give peace to people
who really need it.
Sometimes it can make people cry,
who don't have it.
Pali Girl S...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Peace... by Pali Girl S... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Crematorium, umaprosad das
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Love and Peace, Akhtar Jawad
- Waiting for someone, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Net of Death, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Man for Man, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lost Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro