Pali Girl S...
Doesn't everyone want peace?
People always want peace for anything.
I want peace to be everywhere,
to the world the most.
Some kids want to be free from school.
The countries who have wars
need it more than us.
They want to be free so they can do what they want in life.
They pray so hard to get peace.
Peace is about love,
Peace from our hearts to our minds.
Lets all have Love, Peace, Happiness.
Peace is in the air,
in the sky,
in our minds.
Peace makes us think
of the love ones' that we lost,
of the friendships' that we have,
of the family that we got.
You half to be proud that God
gave you this,
and brought you to this beautiful world.
I pray so ahrd to give peace to people
who really need it.
Sometimes it can make people cry,
who don't have it.
Pali Girl S...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Peace... by Pali Girl S... )
- Each Page Is A Door To Another Place, Curtlan Popo
- Truly Normal, Robert Eckstein
- Believing In Tomorrow, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- BEAUTY ONLY, hasmukh amathalal
- Passion Of Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 'It is, what it is', Mae AC.
- To Perish In Paris, Curtlan Popo
- Depths Of Self - Assertion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Much More To Life There Is To Live, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Our first meet, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Barbie Doll, Marge Piercy
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)