Pali Girl S...
Doesn't everyone want peace?
People always want peace for anything.
I want peace to be everywhere,
to the world the most.
Some kids want to be free from school.
The countries who have wars
need it more than us.
They want to be free so they can do what they want in life.
They pray so hard to get peace.
Peace is about love,
Peace from our hearts to our minds.
Lets all have Love, Peace, Happiness.
Peace is in the air,
in the sky,
in our minds.
Peace makes us think
of the love ones' that we lost,
of the friendships' that we have,
of the family that we got.
You half to be proud that God
gave you this,
and brought you to this beautiful world.
I pray so ahrd to give peace to people
who really need it.
Sometimes it can make people cry,
who don't have it.
Pali Girl S...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Peace... by Pali Girl S... )
- thy love to me, binod bastola
- Come to me I am here, gajanan mishra
- The Phonecall Generation, Aidan Cost
- Sleepless Nights, Mimi Ahmed
- Truth is opening, gajanan mishra
- I Am Afraid, Amitava Sur
- How then?, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- Cholesterol, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- A Confession, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- My Dog Lays at My Feet, David McLansky
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)