Peace and Love!
May God Bless us,
bless us with peace and love.
All around nation,
it's hatered and bluff.
May God Bless us,
bless us with courage and delight.
Happiness may remains,
remains, be by our side.
May we be empowered,
with hard work and truth.
We do our best,
as much as we could.
May our determination never fades,
never do our dreams die.
May we live with love and peace,
all the hatered and fights gets cease.
May we make a beautiful world,
world full of love and care.
Where everyone is so close to other,
some one have some one to share.
So calm, so peaceful, so beautiful our world will be,
I will be glad, if all this i can see.
Priya Arora's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Peace and Love! by Priya Arora )
- Jadavpur University Campus And The Lefti.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Excellence, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Chains, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- New Dawn, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- The Stolen Ancient Landmark, Sir Toby
- The Book O' Life, Sir Toby
- Performing To Do Well, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Wear a Cons Smile, Kevin Patrick
- Being aware, hasmukh amathalal
- Needed, Michael McParland
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)