Let Peace rain upon the children, the loved, the laughing, the crying.
Let Peace cover the sorrowed, the lost, the brave, the dying.
Let Peace move the hated, the men, the runners, the fighters.
Let Peace crowd the bothered, the masked, the winners, the liars.
Let Peace follow the cowards, the troubled, the wrong, the new.
Let Peace drown the unwanted, the shot, the commanded, the few.
Let Peace seize the plenty, the scared, the free, the shunned.
Let Peace chase the wounded, the frail, the protected, the sons.
Let Peace seek the worried, the wise, the widowed, the willed.
Let Peace mourn the pleased, the shushed, the common, the killed.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Peace Bound by Jasmine Shipp )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
George Gordon Byron
(22 January 1788 – 19 April 1824)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Stars Within Your Eyes, Anthony Daniels
- Lifes Path, Jonathan Walker
- Guilt, Anthony Daniels
- Lustful Visions X3: Too Much To Handle, Anthony Daniels
- It's All My Fault, Erwick Brandon
- Heart, Jahan zaib
- Lustful Visions: In On The Action, Anthony Daniels
- Barack Obama, Thank You, For The Speech .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Lustful Visions, Anthony Daniels
- No Words Spoken, Anthony Daniels