Edward Kofi Louis
Pen A Pal
Pen a pal and,
Pay a pal;
With the words of the Book of the Law in your mind,
And, being courageous and very strong with the muse of your sweet heart.
But, move on with your life no matter what comes along the way,
Like the muse of an eloquent teacher in the land of peace.
Changer, charger, preacher, teacher, hanger, hunger, danger!
But, be glod in your heart always to do the right thing;
For, headship is the key to all mankind,
And, peace must come through education.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Topic(s): lessons of life
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pen A Pal by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- To My Juliet, Where The Chains Of Love a.., Captain Cur
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello