i fear People
and their potential impact on me
i fear change
i fear intimacy
i fear getting close to people
i fear losing people
i fear getting hurt.
i fear falling and not having the will and energy to stand up again, to just splat until.. until what..
i fear the process
not the end.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (People by Daphne Nye )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- THE MULES' TIME زمن البغال, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Sing Along Song, Sandra Feldman
- world war one, lee fones
- My Love, My God, Lilly Emery
- انتخاب واحد, Zahra Shariat
- Have We Meet Each Other Before?, Poetheart (back)
- we need a porch and a good sized moon, Mandolyn Davidson
- A TREACHEROUS AGGRESSION AGAINST INNOCEN.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Love Is A Small Word, Lilly Emery
- varicose veins, lee fones