Donald Ray Mashburn
A person's goal.
In no matter what
Field he does go.
To obtain a goal,
That he has set.
To be the best,
In the field he gets.
To be at top,
In what he does.
Don't accept second best,
But be first rate.
A perfect poem.
Or a song.
Now that's my goal
That I do want.
So I keep on trying,
As days go by.
To improve my poems
As my life moves on.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Perfection by Donald Ray Mashburn )
- After Many Years (Tanka), Mihaela Pirjol
- I live and I, gajanan mishra
- Crime & War, Dean Meredith
- This world is messy, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Barriers Within, Namita Sawant
- Ma mate kahuchhi, gajanan mishra
- The New Watch, Terence Murphy
- My mother is telling me, gajanan mishra
- The Search, david kush
- Belissima, Patricia Spears Jones
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 November 1759 – 9 May 1805)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)