Perfection, A Case Study
To strive for perfection is a waste of time.
To do the best you can is the best of time.
Perfection has no sets of definition.
Doing your best can perfect your action.
Perfection depends on outside judgment.
Doing your best responds to your merriment.
Perfection might frustrate you, and fail you.
Doing the best you can would satiate you.
Perfection is an ongoing process,
Like a mirage, always moving ahead.
Imperfection can adorn perfection.
A mole on a moon face adds attraction.
Be yourself, doing the best that you can,
And bring passion to what you are doing.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Perfection, A Case Study by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Tea Plucker In Sri Lanka, Dilantha Gunawardana
- My Name is Humanity, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Hey Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- যদি ভুলে যাও আমায়, Rezwan Mortuza
- Be not sad, gajanan mishra
- The Daughter of River, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Still a casualty, Missau Missau
- The whistle of the gloom, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- A truth that few would know, Michael Mullings
- Lover of Fire, Zillur Rahman Shuvro