Are You On My Side, Or Are You Confused?
Thought Of One Moment & Forgotten In Another.
Separated From Lovers & Stuck With Haters?
Others Think Your All About Yourself, But Really You Come Last.
Put Down On Levels That You Remember.
Sad Because Your On A Cover Page & Not A Full Written Book.
Read The Index To Find A Chapter, but Stopped On One Outrageous Letter.
Told True Friends & You Are Suppose To Stick Together.
Treated Like A Hard Rock, Not Knowing That I'm Just As Light As A Feather.
I Should Be Treated Better....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Perfectly Imperfect. by AuQwon Turner )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy
- Good Morning, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- soon to be extinct.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heal the Mind oh Healer, Pintu Mahakul
- Where Are You?, angela mann
- letting moments turn to hours, Manonton Dalan
- i can't help it but smile too, Manonton Dalan
- Learning Essence Of A Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak