Your health blossoms like green broccoli,
No sexy scent to seduce your nose;
No rib steak, rump steak or round steak cockley;
No veal or venison on you to impose.
Your health is folic acid. She's your friendly potassium;
Her variety grooms, greets and grows you.
Choose to wed her on the moderation podium
To lick her balanced foliage and her menu stew.
Suckle her youth elixir like eminent Peter Pan
To toss out trans-fats, tardy lard, cholesterol
As bony calcium saves you, son
And reduces red meat diet toll.
john sensele's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Peter Pan by john sensele )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Calamity And Vanity, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- is Special Lust Your Addiction?, LUVinThe NOW
- Never feel shy, hasmukh amathalal
- I LOVE YOU, Now, Let's Take Out The I an.., LUVinThe NOW
- Keep faith, hasmukh amathalal
- open fire on me, Marco Angelo
- Fall on death, hasmukh amathalal
- BECAUSE OF YOU, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Not that heavy words...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The return of the sea's hero, Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known ..