Your health blossoms like green broccoli,
No sexy scent to seduce your nose;
No rib steak, rump steak or round steak cockley;
No veal or venison on you to impose.
Your health is folic acid. She's your friendly potassium;
Her variety grooms, greets and grows you.
Choose to wed her on the moderation podium
To lick her balanced foliage and her menu stew.
Suckle her youth elixir like eminent Peter Pan
To toss out trans-fats, tardy lard, cholesterol
As bony calcium saves you, son
And reduces red meat diet toll.
john sensele's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Peter Pan by john sensele )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- SYNC 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- First meeting, Kristopher DeLander
- Hope, Kristopher DeLander
- Silence Is A Beauty To Endure, Monk E. Biz
- Home, Kindred velarde
- Why? Why? Why?, Praghyanjali Pal
- I Cannot At Will Summon The Tone Of Beauty, Shalom Freedman
- O, God, Neela Nath
- The Seed of Greatness, Silas Egbowon
- Metamorphosis, Musfiq us shaleheen