Edward Kofi Louis
Few, hew, phew, dew, sew, threw, stew, view;
With the muse of the land.
With the muse of your love;
And like the muse of the river in your town,
With the flowers of love along ist way! !
Seen with the flow of the direction of the river.
Drew, new, mew, chew, grew, screw, review, crew;
With Sellers-Club and Buyers-Club!
In the land of the living.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Phew, Hew! by Edward Kofi Louis )
- A Dark Cloud, Edward Kofi Louis
- When we were, 107 tshepzen
- 379. Song—Fragment—Love for love, Robert Burns
- Snail, snake!, Edward Kofi Louis
- 89. The Ordination, Robert Burns
- Cold Rooms, Edward Kofi Louis
- On Hinges Swings, Chukwuemeka Okonkwo
- With Compassion, Edward Kofi Louis
- Adieu!, RAJESH.C BOSE
- My Twin Self, Tosin Abegunde
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Exposure, Wilfred Owen
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1679 - 1718)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)