Edward Kofi Louis (13th October 1961 / Accra, GHANA)
Few, hew, phew, dew, sew, threw, stew, view;
With the muse of the land.
With the muse of your love;
And like the muse of the river in your town,
With the flowers of love along ist way! !
Seen with the flow of the direction of the river.
Drew, new, mew, chew, grew, screw, review, crew;
With Sellers-Club and Buyers-Club!
In the land of the living.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
- 0.5 cm To Mark Off The Range
- 01.01.01 To 12.12.12
- 03: 03 A.M.
- 06: 13 Hours in The Land Of My Muse
- 07: 07 A.M.
- 07: 07 AM With Your Love
- 07: 07 Hours To Meet The Train
- 08: 08 A.M. In The Land Of Your Muse
- 1 After 0
- 1 Among 50
- 1 Among 59
- 1 Among 59 Others In The Land Of Many Ro...
- 1 Among Few
- 1 Among The Best!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.