Care must be taken on talking when and why,
Careful people talk best on the phone and lie.
Cared are the individuals who laugh and cry,
Over the phone where the words do defy.
Keep the infinite wisdom on the talking-machine,
Your wishes I strive to keep as blown over the phone.
The quarrels I love become and come from up above,
And the arguments believe as more than just love.
Copy the opposites and distract him or her never,
Display the words in a strong, strong manner.
Fading from the stick of joy is going to carry an argument,
But certain players are constantly in love with cost.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Phone by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- To Be A Poet Traced Stepping Stones, Terence G. Craddock
- Where Are The People Who Say They Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cryptic Revealed Smile Enigmatic Eye Awa.., Terence G. Craddock
- X, Midnights Voice
- Drone .....[little SPY 'fly-by'; definit.., Bri Edwards
- Opposite People, Tony Adah
- The Exception Perception Has, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Know, Whats-his-name, Lawrence Beck
- Isis: Syria and Iraq, do something!, Rachel Nichols
- THE POOR PEOPLE AND THEIR POVERTY الفقرا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI