Photographs And Memories
frozen moments of past lives,
never to be lived
quite the same again.
of special occasions,
holding on to memories
never to be forgotten.
of places visited
onto private postcards
with unstamped destinations.
A visual diary
of unforgotten memories
pictures of an existence
depicting its past.
of dreams fulfilled
portrayed by non-fictional characters
smiling at their past
Photographs and memories
are all that’s left
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Photographs And Memories by Fab Ricciardi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Simple Thought, Tim Holmes Jr
- A Glowing Angel, Rohit Sapra
- Fire Balls, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- AL-KATTAB (A PLACE USED TO BE AN ALTERNA.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I lack true knowledge, gajanan mishra
- THE INEVITABLE DEATH, AMADU KAMARA
- I failed to, gajanan mishra
- essay # i'll never know, gordon nosworthy
- I See The Sun, Pijush Biswas
- Variety of doors!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan