Pain, tears... I live with them
you are tearing my heart into pieces
Because of your care and love
Because of you... my heart pain never cease
Leave me alone.. or be with me
Just decide what you want, and let me be free
from all the torment eating up my very self every day
You are tearing my heart into pieses...
Everytime you smile at me
All the broken pieces barely making one whole person
just a damaged shell
struggling to become whole again
Iris Rain's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pieces by Iris Rain )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland
- Holding Moments In Cupped Hands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Beauty, Brianna Kimball
- Seminars, Mark Heathcote