Pile of straw
Pile of straw..;
Atom or atoms of dust
There is life on the terrace
There is a sad blue light..
Cleverly plays a game.
There is a complete submission
There is a woman with
Twenty springy spring
Pouring down on..
The walls of his poems!
She saw him...
Pinned his knees at times..
And.. relaxes his head between his hands
He seem's, tense
Glamorous and sexy..
While the words, was jumping
Around his lips..
As cherry tree, flowering
Her lips are quivering
Whenever she is breathing in..
And breathing out
I love him..
I do not..!
Standing like towering air
Green light his love..!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pile of straw by Fatima Nusairat )
- Raymond J Wright
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(3 February 1874 – 27 July 1946)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(21 May 1688 – 30 May 1744)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- There is another sky, Emily Dickinson
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost