What a day of clean deception
what a time we know how cornflakes became bravo of prime injustice
For when these crookes become naked with time the true deception of beauty goes to irony
This tale are real but the deception it entails
These are fear of lustiful lovelords, the gaint behind her beauty and the deceptive Deliah in her handbag.
All but a plain deceit she wage my time with trucks of sin, just to make the real fable close to end.
I have this dog fun of bone she can knock down a six or seven, that is why I only have her once.
ONOJA ANTHONY's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Plain Deception' by ONOJA ANTHONY )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Little Feet, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Common Touch, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Newspaper Man, Edgar Albert Guest
- Ideal Indian Wife, Jyothirmia Uppu
- Accomplished Care, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Harder Part, Edgar Albert Guest
- Unchangeable Mother, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Boy's Ideal, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Warm House And A Ruddy Fire, Edgar Albert Guest
- Playing For Keeps, Edgar Albert Guest