To describe a plain hamlet is to be in pain
From this coastland and trade, governing the sweet
Hills, always asking your pride.
To describe, we meet each other as artists,
Speaking their tongue is a challenge,
The opposite of offerings has changed,
Concentrate so as to obviously usurp
The leader or keeper.
The overlord expensively overlaid a button,
These buttons collected in their progeny,
Their progeny is bleating, like lambs
So well with their health that sobbing
Has occurred, they almost mimic us in their
Splendid joy of oil that swims too fast.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Plain Pain by Naveed Akram )
- Sky is red, Aftab Alam
- Musings., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- TRUST, maharshi trivedi
- Alone in December, James Anthony Creamer
- Mind Albums, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Nerd's Way of Thinking, James Anthony Creamer
- Need, Akhtar Jawad
- A Poem for You, James Anthony Creamer
- My Nephews, James Anthony Creamer
- Alone in January, James Anthony Creamer
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)