Plains of Arnon
Juvenile dragons circle the plains of Arnon,
With lethal breath the trees blaze for some time;
They are now producing other breaths,
Obliged to hold their breath for it is fire.
We must demand the signs from the deity of fate,
Death, and judgement.
It is of little interest, it is of no help!
For the levels of fire are great.
Arnon leaps into commodities of smoke,
The very bare ground scorched forever;
To craft the air with smoke is grand,
To meet doom this way is grand,
But towards the cities of dragons we head,
To find a pleasant air in addition to a saviour,
He might be a hunter of gigantic souls.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Plains of Arnon by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Bluened Tones, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Thirst, Aufie Zophy
- Enchanting Essence And Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Much more, Aufie Zophy
- Awaiting Universe Claims A Seconds Thought, Terence G. Craddock
- Crying Sun, Bill Cantrell
- Opening Wisdom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MAN LIVES ONE TIME ON OUR EARTH الانسان .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Touching Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Silent Plains, Brandt Nightingale