Plains of Arnon
Juvenile dragons circle the plains of Arnon,
With lethal breath the trees blaze for some time;
They are now producing other breaths,
Obliged to hold their breath for it is fire.
We must demand the signs from the deity of fate,
Death, and judgement.
It is of little interest, it is of no help!
For the levels of fire are great.
Arnon leaps into commodities of smoke,
The very bare ground scorched forever;
To craft the air with smoke is grand,
To meet doom this way is grand,
But towards the cities of dragons we head,
To find a pleasant air in addition to a saviour,
He might be a hunter of gigantic souls.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Plains of Arnon by Naveed Akram )
- To Overcome II, Edward Kofi Louis
- Consider The Birds, S. I. Rednow
- The Winking Clock, Aaron Allen Woodall
- Six Of One, S. I. Rednow
- Ebrahim, Edward Kofi Louis
- We swim نسبح, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- No Excuses, S. I. Rednow
- Salute, S. I. Rednow
- Speaking for the Depth I Find, Lion Ellison
- Teaching The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis