Plans From The Heavens
Reading the heavens creates my earthly home,
Renting the house is full of the mansions of the day
And night, light and dark, white and black.
The visible rays of the star above collapse
And after colliding with the odours of society
The molecules freeze and melt at the same time.
Reading the heavens creates disorder to correct
And defy, to disconnect the order of events
Is mere dizziness, the overall effect
Most loved and sacred.
They are scared of inhabitants on this planet,
Searing heat elapses on the days that darted,
Cold weather encases the golden globe
Fixing its stare at the ideal circumstances.
The eyes fixate and cherish the lonely world
Of a dozen days and nights that are prolonged.
Let the readers or stargazers be amazed
At the brilliance so concocted by that that created
For the benefit of the whole plan,
A plan that has been mastered by the primordial.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Plans From The Heavens by Naveed Akram )
- Gentle Laughter, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- PH: Nature: Canoeing the Mississippi #5, Brian Johnston
- Existence Of An Only Time, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Diwali..., DRASHI SHAH
- Season And Interest, George Egba
- Heart Turned To Stone, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Flying October, Vinaya Joseph
- অলস কবি, Yakub Ali
- Intimately Caressed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- চান যা পাবেন তা!, Md. Ziaul Haque
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)