Plans From The Heavens
Reading the heavens creates my earthly home,
Renting the house is full of the mansions of the day
And night, light and dark, white and black.
The visible rays of the star above collapse
And after colliding with the odours of society
The molecules freeze and melt at the same time.
Reading the heavens creates disorder to correct
And defy, to disconnect the order of events
Is mere dizziness, the overall effect
Most loved and sacred.
They are scared of inhabitants on this planet,
Searing heat elapses on the days that darted,
Cold weather encases the golden globe
Fixing its stare at the ideal circumstances.
The eyes fixate and cherish the lonely world
Of a dozen days and nights that are prolonged.
Let the readers or stargazers be amazed
At the brilliance so concocted by that that created
For the benefit of the whole plan,
A plan that has been mastered by the primordial.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Plans From The Heavens by Naveed Akram )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(3 June 1926 – 5 April 1997)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- I Like My Lips Against Yours, Is It Poetry
- Sound Of India, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Best Test, John Shea
- peace in the battle field..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Refueling My Soul, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- God I'll Bake For You, Mr. Nobody
- Exploitation, Akhtar Jawad
- Kill not, kill not, gajanan mishra
- Too filmy, hasmukh amathalal
- What is life we know not, gajanan mishra