playing in the sand
look at what he is building in the sand,
he'll have a castle and be king of the land.
he'll fight dragons and ugly monsters,
But that is part of being a youngster.
what stories he'll have when the day is done,
But playing on the beach is so much fun.
a new day will come and new monsters to slay,
when playing on the beach that's what he loves to play.
Timothy Honeycutt's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (playing in the sand by Timothy Honeycutt )
- In that unlikelihood, Mark Heathcote
- Blue ink, Donnie Wolff
- Tossing Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Insanity, John Masaitis
- To My Juliet, Where The Chains Of Love a.., Captain Cur
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow