Brothers, don't read me, and I won't read you.
If I trust you will you try and trust me
I've nothing to tell you
Don't pry, don't cry
Sisters, don't leave me, and I won't leave you
I read for you, but you didn't read me
I wish I could ask you
Just why? Oh why?
Friends learn how to walk, before you try to run
I tried to crawl, and now I'm nearly done
And now I beg of you
Don't cry, don't cry
Brothers please stay, Don't go away
Sisters don't go, please stay home
Friends do visit me, I feel so alone
I won't cry, I don't cry.......
Gordon David's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pleading Love by Gordon David )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Discrimination, gajanan mishra
- Your, Umasree Raghunath
- coal on the asphalt, a mile away, Mandolyn ...
- Jostled here and there, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Over the seas Over the waves, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Reunion, Umasree Raghunath
- Over The Edge Over The Slippery Ledges, Emmanuel George Cefai
- World War One, P.D. Turner
- The Poet-Seer irresistible, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Slow Fast But sure, Emmanuel George Cefai