Do I want it ? I Really now,
why do you ask, I have it, I will keep it
and no one will take it from me.
But that still leaves the great dilemma
about the pudding made from plums
being made squishy, between two bodies.
So were you thinking of getting
down onto your knees with me and we
would then clean up the mess?
Well, I don't mind the plumpudding
and the idea deserves consideration.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Plumpudding by Herbert Nehrlich )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- sPeLLed - NO SIGHN OF BLUNT FORCE, sEaN nOrTh
- Eastwoodesque, James Thomas Miller
- limerick update, lee fones
- The Perfect Gift, James Thomas Miller
- Henry Higgins Reflects on Modern Life, David McLansky
- Instructions for the Lost, David Keplinger
- Eight years to short, Rick Staszek
- Spirit Quest, Michael Mira
- The Idiot's Song, David Keplinger
- Raju's Remarkable Rescue, Stephen Katona