In an act of sinister and celestial Judo
They’ve recently reduced the size of Pluto.
It’s no longer on the planet list
-Nor are the moons within its midst.
It’s become a ho-hum planetoid,
An irksome, king-sized asteroid.
Hail the wonks at the planetarium!
(Who altered history for an honorarium) .
M.J. McGuire's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pluto by M.J. McGuire )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hacked Off, Phil Soar
- punch the clock if you can make a fist, Mandolyn ...
- Tom The Badger, Phil Soar
- NotVery PC, Phil Soar
- Disguise, Aparna Chatterjee
- WHITE: The colour of pride, Mohammed Rakibul Hossain
- Elimination of Stress and Strife in My L.., K J Force
- Philip's Philippines, Richard Thripp
- less, lee fones
- Boven de Mens'lijkheid, Madrason writer