Joseph James Breunig 3rd
Poem: In His Hands
Although I’m still clay,
upon God’s pottery wheel,
He continues to mold me.
Fashioned after His image,
He reworks this human vessel
to accomplish what He sees…
in the combination of gifts
that were previously bestowed,
into this elysian creation.
Mirroring Christ’s brokenness,
I can share in His suffering,
from fully embracing Salvation.
Free of the law of sin and death,
my unveiled face radiates His Love,
as I am ‘taking back the land’.
Living under my Savior’s authority,
I am forever grateful and thankful-
to remain permanently in His hands.
Loosely based on:
Matt 5: 1-16
By Joseph J. Breunig 3rd, © 2014, All rights reserved.
Author/poet, Reaching Towards His Unbounded Glory
Joseph James Breunig 3rd's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poem: In His Hands by Joseph James Breunig 3rd )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Emotions Kept Inside, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Yehi Karna Hay to Insan Banata Keyun Hay, Akhtar Jawad
- Golden Dreams, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Wind shall blow, hasmukh amathalal
- Turn to flower, hasmukh amathalal
- PH: Life: Growing Up, La! * - Chapter3 (.., Brian Johnston
- Mind Over Matter, david kush
- Don't do anything in a bigger way than t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Let poetry excel, hasmukh amathalal
- Mama's Black Breast, Ozioma Anieto